Springs Rehabilitation, PC is a group practice in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, specializing in the non-operative treatment and management of painful spinal disorders and other musculoskeletal conditions.
The physicians at Springs Rehabilitation are on staff at both the Memorial Hospital and Penrose Hospital systems.
We believe that the basis of our success has been our quality of patient care, combined with a high level of service provided to our referral sources. We make every effort to see newly referred patients within two weeks. Through expertise and appropriate testing, we are typically able to define specific diagnoses and therefore specific treatment plans. Our providers take the time to educate each patient about his or her diagnosis and the reasons behind our treatment plans. This is promptly communicated to the referring physician, who should have our office notes in hand within a week of the visit.
6005 Delmonico Dr Suite 130
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
EMG Nerve Conduction
Interventional Pain Management Procedures
Use the form below to contact us regarding any of our services. We are happy to get an appointment set immediately.
- Springs Rehabilitation offers specialist care. Treatment is offered by appointment only with a referral from another physician, chiropractor, attorney, insurance company or their representative.
- Prior to each scheduled appointment our staff obtains authorization from your employer or insurance carrier and requests medical records for the physician to review. Much time and effort is required to ensure that everything has been arranged for your scheduled appointment.
- You are expected to keep each appointment scheduled with Springs Rehabilitation providers. These appointments are scheduled with every effort to accommodate your personal schedule. Our staff attempts to schedule a reminder call to every patient the day prior to their appointment. This is a courtesy call. Ultimately, you are responsible for keeping track of your appointments.
- Due to the large volume of patients seen in our practice, and the effort involved in preparing for appointments, it is our policy to require 48 hour notice to reschedule and appointment.
- You are expected to arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. Late arrival may result in cancellation of your appointment.
- Failure to attend 3 scheduled appointments (by either missing or rescheduling them without 48 hour notice) may result in the termination of your care at Springs Rehabilitation.
- If you are covered by workers compensation you CANNOT change a scheduled appointment. In the event that you are unable to attend a scheduled appointment, you must notify your case manager or adjuster, more than 48 hours in advance, so that they may call our office and reschedule your appointment for you.
- In the event that you are covered by workers compensation and fail to keep a scheduled appointment, the appropriate parties will be notified of your absence. FAILURE TO ATTEND APPOINTMENTS MAY RESULT IN DISCONTINUATION OF YOUR BENEFITS.